|The 'Sea of Galilee Boat' housed in the Yigal Alon Museum |
in Kibbutz Ginosar, Yigal Allon Center.
Public Domain. Photo Berthold Werner
- 1. Shelly Wachsmann, Kurt Raveh, and Oma Cohen, “The Kinneret Boat Project, Part I. The Excavation and Conservation of the Kinneret Boat,” International Journal of Nautical Archaeology 16 (1987): 233
For Further Study
- Charlton, Jr.. William H. “Building a Model of the Kinneret Boat.” Institute of Nautical Archaeology Quarterly. Volume 19, No 3. (Fall 1992): 3-7.
- Cohen, Oma. “Conservation of the Ancient Boat from the Sea of Galilee.” ‘Atiqot 50 (2005): 219-236.
- Peachey, Claire. “Model Building in Nautical Archaeology: The Kinneret Boat: An Underwater View of the Ancient World.” The Biblical Archaeologist Vol. 53, No. 1, (Mar., 1990), pp. 46-53 .
- Raban, A. “The boat from Migdal Numia and the anchorages of the Sea of Galilee from the time of Jesus.” International Journal of Nautical Archaeology 17, no. 4 (1988): 311-29.
- Steffy, J. Richard, and Shelley Wachsman, “The Migdal Boat Mosaic.” in Kinneret Boat 1990, 115-118.
- Steffy, J. Richard. “The Kinneret Boat Project, Part II. Notes on the Construction of the Kinneret Boat.” International Journal of Nautical Archaeology 16 (1987): 325-29.
- Wachsman, Shelley, ed. “The Excavations of an Ancient Boat in the Sea Of Galilee (Lake Kinneret).” 'Atiqot 19. English Series. Jerusalem: Department of Antiquities and Museums, 1990.
- Wachsmann, Shelley. The Sea of Galilee Boat: A 2000 Year Old Discovery From The Sea of Legends. Cambridge, Massachusetts: Perseus, 2000.
- Wachsmann, Shelley. The Sea of Galilee Boat. New York, N.Y.: Basic Books, 2007.
- Wachsmann, Shelley. “The Galilee Boat – 2,000-Year-Old Hull Recovered Intact.” Biblical Archaeology Review 14, no. 5 (Sept/Oct 1988): 18-33.